Wordsearch Bible Training Conference
August 7-8, 2017 · Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, TX · $20
Make plans now to join us at the beautiful Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, TX on August 7-8, 2017!This two-day event will take place in Price Hall in Room #216 and #217.
A campus map can be seen HERE
At Wordsearch Bible, we believe that when you are a better student of God's Word, you are a better teacher of God's Word. To help you make the most of your investment in Wordsearch, we offer Wordsearch Training Conferences.
Here’s a partial list of the benefits you’ll enjoy by attending a Wordsearch Training Conference:
- You will receive a $20 Wordsearch gift card
- A FREE upgrade to Wordsearch 11 if you do not currently own it
- Free books that will be added to your account at the conclusion of the event
- An understanding of how to use the software better:
- Topic searches for quick results
- Cross-reference searches to see all Bible references in a given book
- Customized desktops for more efficient study
- Personalized carousels for more focused study
- Simple word studies with a few clicks of the mouse
- The knowledge of how to prepare sermons and lessons more efficiently
- The ability to access your content on all of your devices - iOS, Android, Web
- The opportunity to buy additional resources at a deep discount, reserved only for Wordsearch Training Conference attendees
In addition to these many benefits, attendees of our live training conferences frequently comment on how encouraging it is to:
- Network with fellow Wordsearch users
- Make friends for life with other ministers
- Swap ministry stories and advice with other lay and professional pastors
- Enjoy refreshing worship with motivated believers
- Be re-energized in their study and commitment to the Word of God
The Wordsearch Bible Training Conference will take place on Monday, August 7 and Tuesday, August 8.
On Monday, The event will begin at 9:00 a.m. and conclude at 5:00 p.m.
On Tuesday, the day will start at 9:00 a.m. and wrap up at 2:00 p.m.
The Wordsearch Training Conference offers two tracks: Basic and Advanced.
The Basic course covers the basics of Wordsearch. If you are newer to Wordsearch, or aren't as familiar with all the features, you will want to attend these courses. We will review every button and every function Wordsearch has!
The Advanced course goes deeper into the features of Wordsearch, but also offers practical application in the areas of data gathering and collecting and using Wordsearch for sermon and lesson preparation. You will only want to attend these courses if you are comfortable with features like Desktops and Verse Lists.
But, don't feel like you have to be tied to one track! You can jump in-between or attend certain sessions of each one.
The cost to attend the Wordsearch Training Conference is just $20.
Plus, upon arrival, you will receive a $20 Wordsearch gift card. It's like attending the conference for free. All you have to do is get there!
In addition to this, you will receive a free copy of Wordsearch Bible 11 if you do not currently have it.
This year, the Wordsearch Training Conference will be held at the beautiful Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, located in Fort Worth, TX.
If you are traveling in from out of town for the event, there are numerous hotel options nearby. The following link will take you to Hotels.com to view lodging options nearby the seminary for the date ranges for this conference... Nearby Hotels
Snacks, water, and coffee will be provided during the conference at no additional cost.
Computers are not provided. Please bring your own computer/laptop and any auxiliary equipment you will need or want (power cords, wireless mouse, mobile devices, etc.).
Free wireless internet access will be available throughout the duration of the training event.
If there is a logistic we have failed to cover, please give us a call at 800-888-9898, and we will be happy to assist you.