Wordsearch Online Training Conference
"Training the Preacher" • February 26-27 • Online • $20
Wordsearch exists to equip preachers and teachers for a lifetime of ministry. Make plans now to join us for a two-day online conference taking place on February 26-27.
The primary theme of this year's online training conference will be “Training The Preacher.”
It's all conducted through the form of live online training, with two half days worth of valuable content. Therefore, you can attend this training from your office or even from the comfort of your own home.
Here’s a partial list of the benefits you’ll enjoy by attending our Wordsearch Training Conference:
- A Wordsearch 11 LTD upgrade
- An understanding of how to use the software better
- The knowledge of how to prepare sermons and lessons more efficiently
- A deeper dive into the world of expository preaching and how WS11 can help
- Spending time with the tools and content within WS to find illustration and other preparation helps
- Creating desktops and organizing resources to help find content for the sermon
- The opportunity to buy additional resources at a deep discount, reserved only for Wordsearch Training Conference attendees
In addition to these many benefits, attendees of our live training conferences frequently comment on how encouraging it is to:
- Network with fellow Wordsearch users
- Swap ministry stories and advice with other lay and professional pastors
- Be re-energized to study and commit to the Word of God
The Wordsearch Training Conference will take place on Monday, February 26 and Tuesday, February 27. The event will begin each day at 9:00 a.m. CST and conclude on Monday at 2:00 p.m and on Tuesday at 12 Noon.
Day One Schedule
9:00-10:00 - - Introduction and outline of the event
10:00-11:30 - - Using WS11 to help with sermon preparation
11:30-12:00 - - Lunch break
12:00-1:00 - - Pastoral discussion & creating a plan of action
1:00-2:00 - - Creating desktops/how to organize content
Day Two Schedule
9:00-10:30 - - Finding content for the sermon
10:30-12:00 - - Using WS11 to build content for the sermon
12:00-12:15 - - Final wrap-up
The cost to attend the Wordsearch Online Training Conference is just $20. Be sure to register quickly as this event is limited to just the first 100 registrants. .
The Wordsearch Online Training Conference will be held on the web. You will be e-mailed the instructions of how to log in to the online conference in the days leading up to the event. During the online conference, you will also be able to either connect the audio to your computer or you can choose to call in to a specific number so that you can hear the trainers and ask questions.
If there is a logistic we have failed to cover, please give us a call at 800-888-9898, or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
Our speakers and trainers are established in their field and come eager to serve you.
Steven Ward has been a Wordsearch trainer since 1994 and a bivocational minister since 2002. Energetic and enthusiastic, Steven is a dynamic communicator and passionate teacher. You’ll learn a lot quickly with Steven.
Rick Milone has been a bi-vocational pastor for the last 19 years. During those 19 years he has created over 2000 sermons and lessons and every one of them was created with the aid of a Bible Software program. He has worked at Wordsearch for the last 10 years in the customer service department and as a trainer.