- Overcoming fears about discipling others
- Beginning a discipling relationship
- How to be a friend
- Learning how people change
- Modeling the Christian life
- Using Scripture in disciplemaking
- How to help a friend who hurts
- Helping others to share their faith
An invaluable resource for anyone involved in spiritually mentoring growing Christians. It includes an analysis of the disciplemaking process and practical insights on building needed skills.
About the Author
Alice Fryling is a spiritual director, conference speaker, and the author of numerous books. She frequently speaks to student groups and women’s conferences, gives seminars on relationship topics, and counsels engaged and married couples with her husband, Bob. Alice served on the campus staff of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship.