- Completely revised
- Provides warm wise counsel for leading small groups
- Great for small group leaders
The Small Group Leaders' Handbook: The Next Generation - Now completely re-written, updated and expanded for a new generation of small group leaders.
This classic contains everything you need to know about small groups:
- Starting with a strong biblical and strategic foundation
- Building in 4 key components - community, nurture, worship and outreach
- Guiding the group through its life stages
- Creating good communication
- Handling conflict in the group
- Encouraging members to "own" the group
- Planning group meetings
- Developing leadership skills
And besides warm, wise counsel, Small Group Leaders' Handbook includes a resource section that's overflowing with great ideas: ice breakers, application steps, community-building projects, outreach tips and much more!
Whether you are starting a new group, working to get a group back on track, or introducing a small group program as part of church or parachurch ministry, here is your ticket to effective foundations, training and practice.