- Most widely used critical version of the Greek New Testament
- An essential resource for serious study of the New Testament
- Knowledge of Greek a must
- The definitive Greek Text
- Does not include critical apparatus or variant readings, only the Greek text
- Unicode text with all breathing marks and accents
The UBS The Greek New Testament: Fourth Revised Edition,, was edited by Barbara and Kurt Arland, Johannes Karavidopoulos, Carlo M. Martini, and Bruce M. Metzger, and established by an international and interconfessional committee. The Fourth Edition is identical with that of the Twenty sixth and Twenty seventh edition of Novum Testamentum Graece, by Nestle-Aland, except for some minor punctuation and paragraphing.