- Compiled by the faculty of Dallas Theological Seminary
- Highly Recommended resource
A Biblical Theology of the New Testament gives fresh insight and understanding to Biblical exegesis and leads to Systematic theological discipline. Scholars from Dallas Theological Seminary combine to create this important volume edited by Roy B. Zuck. Each contributor looks at divine revelation as it appears chronologically in the New Testament canon, allowing you to witness God's truth as it unfolded through the decades.
This volume includes:
- A Theology of Matthew
- A Theology of Mark
- A Theology of Luke-Acts
- A Theology of John's Writings
- A Theology of Paul's Missionary Epistles
- A Theology of Paul's Prison Epistles
- A Theology of Paul's Pastoral Epistles
- A Theology of Hebrews
- A Theology of James
- A Theology of Peter and Jude
About the Editor
Roy B. Zuck is Senior Professor Emeritus of Biblical Exposition at Dallas Theological Seminary. He serves as Theological and Copy Editor for the Kindred Spirit. He has authored or edited more than seventy books on Christian Education and Bible exposition. He earned his A.B., at Biola University; Th.M., Th.D., at Dallas Theological Seminary and has done post doctoral studies at two universities.