- In what does the blessed man delight?
- Who will not stand in judgment?
- How are we to serve the Lord?
- Who did the Psalmist say are increased?
- In who are we to put our trust?
- Who does God hate?
- Who did the Psalmist want to depart from him?
- Who is God angry with every day?
- Whose name is excellent?
- How shall the Lord judge the world?
- In the law of the Lord (1:2).
- The ungodly (1:5).
- With fear (2:11).
- Those that troubled him (3:1).
- In the Lord (4:5).
- All workers of iniquity (5:5).
- Workers of iniquity (6:8).
- The wicked (7:11).
- The Lord's name (8:1, 9).
- In righteousness (9:8).
- What was broken down to fortify Jerusalem's walls?
- What was made between two walls for water?
- What was the treasurer's name Isaiah was to see?
- To whom would God commit the government?
- How many years would Tyre be forgotten?
- What was turned upside down by the Lord?
- Who defiled the earth?
- What will the sun be when the Lord reigns in Jerusalem?
- Whose counsels are faithful and true?
- What will God wipe away from people's faces?
Click here for Answers
- Houses (22:10).
- A ditch (22:11).
- Shebna (22:15).
- Eliakim (22:20, 21).
- Seventy (23:15).
- The earth (24:1).
- Its inhabitants (24:5).
- Ashamed (24:23).
- God's counsels (25:1).
—Butler's Daily Bible Reading (4) Study Questions