- Features standard must-have reference works like What the Bible is All About and Willmington's Guide to the Bible.
- Also included some of the best easy to understand, applicable material in The Complete Book of Who's Who's, The Complete Book of When and Where, and the Complete Book of Bible Basics.
- Great for anyone who desires a closer relationship with God
This collection of Bible Handbooks features some the best reference works ever published. What the Bible is All About and Willmington's Guide to the Bible are two of the best-selling Bible reference works available today. New Unger's Bible Handbook combines some of the richest content with hand-crafted design to create one of the most popular books in our WORDsearch library. The Complete Book of Series helps you teach and apply the Bible in easy to understand terms. Finally, Tyndale's Book of Charts and Maps, offers over 200 Bible maps and nearly 600 charts to help you visualize the Bible in context and share it with others.
- Willmington's Bible Handbook : Today's Most Comprehensive and Up-to-Date Guide to the Bible
- What the Bible Is All About
- The Complete Book of Who's Who in the Bible
- The Complete Book of When and Where : In the Bible and Throughout History
- The Complete Book of Bible Lists
- The Complete Book of Bible Basics : Over 1200 People, Places, Events, Facts and Phrases about the Bible and the Church
- Tyndale Handbook of Bible Charts & Maps
- Willmington's Guide to the Bible
- New Unger's Bible Handbook