This volume C. H. Spurgeon: His Life and Ministry from well-known biographer Jesse Page, offers a perspective of Spurgeon's life.
Table of Contents from the work:
- A Childhood of Promise
- At the Wicket Gate and Through
- A Call from Waterbeach
- Historical Retrospect
- New Park Street and Surrey Music Hall
- An Open Air Service and the Tabernacle Reared
- A Sheaf of Stories
- Good Works as Well as Words
- His Students and his Books
- Later Days
- Mentone, and Home at Last
Jesse Page author of Bishop Patterson: the author of Melanesia, Samuel Crowther: the Slave Boy who became Bishop of Niger, David Brainerd: The Apostle to the North American Indians, John Bright: The Man of the People, John Wycliffe: Man of Courage, Mary Slessor: Faith in West Africa, Alfred the Great: The Father of the English, and Henry Martyn: Pioneer Missionary to India and Islam.