- Hebrew Grammar textbook with Christological commentary in each lesson
- Covers important Christological passages from the Old Testament
The Christological Hebrew Grammar Bundle features 22 Volumes that will help the student focus in on historical and cultural studies, as related to Biblical times.
The gem in this bundle is the Christological Hebrew Grammar. Students will find that this work teaches Hebrew grammar in an easy-to-follow style. Each lesson covers one verse from an important Christological passage and includes: 1) the text of the verse in Hebrew; 2) a list of vocabulary words taken from the verse; 3) notes on the grammar, with Commentary on meanings and background; 4) a translation of the verse based on the grammatical teachings discussed; and 5) an expository Application/Interpretation of the verse with an emphasis on understanding how it can be understood in light of Jesus' ministry to mankind. Many of the lessons include an audio recording of the author reading the passage in Hebrew, making it easier to follow along.
This series is perfect for a Hebrew student, as a refresher on Hebrew grammar, or as a helpful resource in creating expository sermons from the passages covered. Included in this series are five books Dr. Staats has been using for many years in his seminary Hebrew classes:
- A Study of Creation (Genesis 1:1-2:3)
- Introduction to the Psalter (Psalms 1, 2, 8, and 23)
- A Messianic Prophecy (Isaiah 52:13-53:12)
- Covenants and Related Texts (Genesis 3:15, 12:1-3; 2 Samuel 7:12-13; Jeremiah 31:31-43; Isaiah 9:5-6; Psalm 16:10, 110:1)
- More of the Psalter (Psalms 22, 40, 45, 102, 118, 100)