1. What is the name of the first book of the Bible? Genesis, which means "Beginnings."
2. What do we know of the beginning of the world? "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth." Gen. 1:1.
3. What is the difference between "created" and "made"? "Created" means made out of nothing; "made" means formed or developed out of something already existing. In the account of the beginning of this world the word "created" is used three times.
4. By what power did God create the world? By his word. Heb. 1:3; 2 Pet. 3:5.
5. Who is called the Word of God? Jesus Christ. John 1:14.
6. How do we know that Jesus Christ was with God in the creation?
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God.... All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made." John; 1:1, 3.
"Who is the image of the invisible God... for by him were all things created... Col. 1:15, 16.
7. What was the last thing created? Man, who was made in the image of God.