- 38 Volumes of Expository and Topical Sermon Outlines
One of the first steps in crafting a sermon is developing a good outline, and you can never have enough well-developed sermon outlines in your electronic library. All of these outlines are from the popular Sermon Outline Series and cover several books of the Bible and Christian Living topics.
Expository Sermon Outlines by Croft M. Pentz:
- Expository Outlines from the Pentateuch
- Sermon Outlines from the Psalms
- Sermon Outlines from the Prophets
- Expository Outlines on Matthew
- Expository Outlines from the Gospel of John
- Expository Outlines from Acts
- Expository Outlines from Luke
- Expository Outlines on Romans
- Sermon Outlines on the Epistles: Romans - 2 Corinthians
- Sermon Outlines on the Epistles: Galatians - 2 Timothy
- Expository Outlines on Hebrews
- Sermon Outlines on the Epistles: Titus - Jude
- Sermon Outlines on Mark and Acts
- Outlines on Revelation
Topical Sermon Outlines by Croft M. Pentz:
- Sermon Outlines for Christians
- 150 Expository Sermon Outlines
- Prayer Meeting Outlines
- Outlines on the Parables of Jesus
- Outlines on the Holy Spirit
- Evangelistic Sermon Outlines
- Sermon Outlines for Special Days
- 52 Simple Sermon Outlines
- Christian Life Sermon Outlines
- Sermon Outlines for Growing Christians
- Expository Outlines on the Life of Christ
From Various Authors:
- Expository Outlines from Paul's Epistles by Archie L. Edwards Sr.
- All Occasion Outlines by Eric Hayden
- All Purpose Outlines by Eric Hayden
- 165 Dynamic Sermon Outlines by John L. Mayshack
- 175 Sermon Outlines by John L. Mayshack
- Sermon Outlines for Evangelism by H. Lee Mason
- Fifty Outlines on the Way of Salvation by Jeff D. Brown
- Easy-To-Use Sermon Outlines by Russell Spray
- Positive Sermon Outlines by Russell Spray
- Sermon Outlines for Special Occasions by J. Dean Cameron
- Sermon Outlines for Funerals by C.W. Keiningham
- Sermon Outlines on Christian Service by Eric W. Hayden
- Sermon Outlines on the Gospel of John and First John by Archie L. Edwards, Sr.
Rev. Croft M. Pentz was born in 1931 in Roadside, Pennsylvania. He graduated from Washington Township High School with the Class of 1949. While in high school, he lettered in football, baseball, basketball and track. He later received his theological training at Central Bible College, Springfield, Missouri.
Rev. Pentz began his ministry in Little Rock, Arkansas in August 1952. He served as a minister to the deaf for 44 years from 1952 to 1996. He established Calvary Chapel of the Deaf in Elizabeth, N.J. in 1954 and served as its pastor for 42 years. From 1954 to 1996, he was the New Jersey deaf director for the Assemblies of God. From 1957 to 1996, he served as chaplain of the New Jersey State School for the Deaf.
He appeared weekly on “The Evangel” television show in New York City from 1957 to 1971. The Jan. 8, 1960 edition of TV Guide featured an article about his ministry. He interpreted for the deaf at five of the Rev. Billy Graham’s crusades — one in Little Rock, three in New York City and one in northern New Jersey. From 1996 to 2007, he served as pastor of senior adults/outreach at Calvary Assembly of God, Waynesboro. This involved services at four nursing homes, teaching an adult Sunday School class and editing the Senior Adult Paper, which was published six times annually. While in Waynesboro, he also assisted local organizations by providing sign language services for the hearing impaired. In 1999, he led the opening prayer for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives seven times.
Rev. Pentz also was an accomplished author having authored 30 sermon outlines, several of which are still in print. He compiled two books of quotes, The Complete Book of Zingers and 1,001 Things Your Mother Told You. He also compiled two books of Christian poetry and authored four Christian handbooks with more than 1 million books sold and several translated into other languages. At age 77, Pentz passed away at Hershey Medical Center in 2008.