Dr. Harry A. Ironside was one of the most creative and articulate expositors of the 20th century. The H.A. Ironside Preaching Bundle is a rare, hard-to-find collection of 70 volumes of Ironside’s work. Very few authors deliver the preacher useful sermon helps like Ironside. Included are his commentaries, sermons, sermon helps, theology works, his own personal Bible notes, and more.
Browse jut one Ironside commentary and you’ll be hooked. His Bible insight is astonishing. The H.A. Ironside Preaching Bundle includes his commentary for the entire New Testament, plus 24 books of the Old Testament.
Also included are:
- 17 volumes of Ironside’s sermons. Much of what he says in his sermons could easily be applied to creating many lessons on a variety of Bible texts.
- 5 volumes of sermon helps
- A book on prayer
- 2 books on Christian living
- A volume of sermon illustrations. WORDsearch makes it easy to find exactly what you need for any Scripture or topic and to apply it to your sermon or lesson. Ironside’s personal Bible - the one he used every day for his own studies. Every page is packed with personal notes and observations in the margins. It reads like a concise commentary.
- 9 theology volumes
- A devotional
- A biography
- A rare volume on the 400-year intertestamental period
You’ll benefit from a lifetime of scholarship. Most of Ironside’s works have gone out of print and are now hard to find. This is one of the most complete collections of Ironside works available.
Check out a sample by clicking on the yellow Sample button underneath the book cover image.
For more details, watch the demonstration video below.
About the Author
Henry Allen "Harry" Ironside, (1876-1951) was a preacher, writer, missionary, and professor who was inspired by Dwight L. Moody to begin preaching at the age of 14. Throughout his life he preached at his home church of 4,000 and around the world to crowds upwards of 2,000.
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Proverbs
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Daniel
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Matthew
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Mark
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Philippians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Colossians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - 1 & 2 Thessalonians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Hebrews
- Ironside Expository Commentary - James, 1 Peter, and 2 Peter
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Revelation
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Ezra
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Nehemiah
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Esther
- W7-3375 Ironside Expository Commentary - 1 Corinthians
- W7-3376 Ironside Expository Commentary - 2 Corinthians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Acts
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Ephesians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Galatians
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Jeremiah and Lamentations
- Ironside Expository Commentary - John
- Ironside Expository Commentary - The Minor Prophets
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Romans
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Song of Solomon
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Isaiah
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Ezekiel
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Luke
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Joshua
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Psalms (Book 1)
- Ironside Expository Commentary - 1, 2, 3 John & Jude
- Ironside Expository Commentary - Timothy-Philemon
- The Continual Burnt Offering : Daily Meditations On The Word of God
- Great Words of the Gospel
- The Four Hundred Silent Years : From Malachi to Matthew
- Eternal Security of the Believer
- Sailing with Paul : Simple Papers for Young Christians
- The Midnight Cry!
- Wrongly Dividing the Word of Truth : Ultra-dispensationalism Examined in the Light of Holy Scripture
- Things Seen and Heard in Bible Lands : A Series of Gospel Addresses based upon a visit to Syria, Egypt & Palestine
- Holiness : The False and the True
- Illustrations of Bible Truth
- Dr. Ironside's Bible : Notes and Quotes from the Margins
- Care for God's Fruit Trees : And other Resources
- The Only Two Religions : And other Gospel Papers
- Random Reminiscences : from Fifty Years of Preaching
- Lectures on Levitical Offerings
- The Holy Trinity
- Divine Priorities and Other Messages
- Baptism : What Saith Scripture
- Charge that to My Account
- Full Assurance : A Series of Messages for Anxious Souls
- Not Wrath...but Rapture
- A Life Laid Down : A Brief Memoir of Fannie M. Arthur
- What Think Ye of Christ?
- Death and Afterwards
- Who Will Be Saved in the Coming Period of Judgment?
- The Holy Spirit's Mission to the World
- Letters to a Roman Catholic Priest
- Setting the Stage for the Last Act of the Great World Drama
- Except Ye Repent
- The Mysteries of God
- God's Unspeakable Gift : Twelve Select Addresses on Evangelical Themes
- Four Golden Hours : Talks on the Second Coming Delivered in Kingsway Hall London
- The Unchanging Christ : Twelve Sermons from a Master Preacher
- Praying in the Holy Spirit
- The Mass versus the Lord's Supper
- Adders' Eggs and Spider's Webs
- The Stone that Will Fall from Heaven
- The Daily Sacrifice
- The Teaching of the So-Called Plymouth Brethren
- Salvation and Reward : Two Distinct Lines of Truth
It is a rare combination, indeed, when a man is both a master of Bible exposition, based on a lifetime of arduous study, and an outstanding author from the standpoint of clarity, accuracy, and popular style. All of this is noticeably true of Dr. H. A. Ironside, Pastor of the great Moody Memorial Church, Chicago. I anticipate that his new book, "Except Ye Repent," will prove a great spiritual uplift to thousands everywhere. I congratulate the American Tract Society on the possession of this book, and commend it without hesitation as I do all that Dr. Ironside has written."
Dr. Harry A. Ironside is undoubtedly one of the greatest living expository preachers...One evidence of his greatness is the fact that he preaches to audiences of three to four thousand people in his own church twice each Sunday. He is a man of spiritual depth as well as breadth of general and Biblical knowledge.
Dr. Ironside might well win a prize in a sermonic competition. Very few preachers in America have preached to larger congregations, with more effective results. For a lifetime he has ministered to every kind of a congregation, ever with one supreme purpose—to exalt Christ in such a way that men should be drawn to Him and everywhere God has honored his teaching and his testimony.
Dr. Ironside not only knows the Bible with amazing thoroughness, digging deep below the surface into its treasures, but he knows how to share his findings with others in simple, straightforward, revealing, and convincing writing. His teachings are sane, well balanced, scholarly, and spiritual. Withal is a humanness and, on occasion a touch of humor that gives added charm to his messages.