- 13-Lesson Study of the life of Paul
- Scripture-Synced Sermons
This title really sums up the life of the apostle Paul. God never intended us to have a dead, dull religion; He wants us to have a vibrant, active relationship with Him. This 13-lesson study covers Paul’s life as recorded in chapters 7-28 of the book of Acts. Lesson titles include:
- When You Mess Up “Big Time”
- Finding God’s Purpose for Your Life
- Getting Ready to Serve God
- Getting God to Bless Your Church
- How to Be Usable for God
- What to Expect as We Serve the Lord
- Handling Life’s Frequent Problems
- How People Respond to the Gospel
- How People React When You Do God’s Will
- How to Share Your Faith Effectively
- What You Should Know About the Storms of Life
- How to Finish the Race With Grace
About The Journey Series®
Author Tommy Higle knows that every Bible study is an adventurous journey. The Journey Series® is a library filled with insight and practical lessons that Higle, a seasoned pastor, spent years writing.
The Journey Series® is written for hungry students of God's Word. Each book is a series of lessons designed to be used for personal study, small groups, or Sunday school. Many pastors say they use The Journey Series® as ready-to-preach sermons. Over 12,000 churches have used this wonderful resource.
About the Author
After 47 years of pastoring six churches in Arkansas and Oklahoma, Tommy Higle now focuses on writing and on teaching pastors around the world. His Bible studies, called The Journey Series®, have been used by thousands for churches in all 50 states and at least 25 other countries. More than one and a half million “Journeys” have been sold. Higle is known for clear, simple exposition with practical application.
The Journey Series® is the registered trademark of Tommy Higle Publishers, Inc.