- 26-Lesson Study on Romans
- Scripture-Synced Sermons
This 26-lesson study of Romans is rich in practical truths because it enables us to see our world through God’s eyes and learn how to live His way. As our culture changes, we need the unchanging truth of this epistle. Lesson titles include:
- What God Calls Us to Be
- Bringing Out the Best in People
- What a Judgmental Attitude Reveals
- The Dangers of Religion
- How to Be Righteous without Being Religious
- Getting Right with God
- The Power to Change Your Life
- Winning the War Within
- When Problems Get You Down
- How to Know God Always Keeps His Promises
- Finding God’s Will for Your Life
- Finding Your Spiritual Gift
- Learning to Love Everyone
- Enjoying the Rest of Your Life
About The Journey Series®
Author Tommy Higle knows that every Bible study is an adventurous journey. The Journey Series® is a library filled with insight and practical lessons that Higle, a seasoned pastor, spent years writing.
The Journey Series® is written for hungry students of God's Word. Each book is a series of lessons designed to be used for personal study, small groups, or Sunday school. Many pastors say they use The Journey Series® as ready-to-preach sermons. Over 12,000 churches have used this wonderful resource.
About the Author
After 47 years of pastoring six churches in Arkansas and Oklahoma, Tommy Higle now focuses on writing and on teaching pastors around the world. His Bible studies, called The Journey Series®, have been used by thousands for churches in all 50 states and at least 25 other countries. More than one and a half million “Journeys” have been sold. Higle is known for clear, simple exposition with practical application.
The Journey Series® is the registered trademark of Tommy Higle Publishers, Inc.