- 13-Lesson Study of the life of Joseph
How can we be victorious over feelings of revenge, bitterness, and hatred? How can we find victory in the midst of life's problems and adversity? We find out in the life of Joseph. Lesson titles in this new and improved 13-lesson study include:
- When Life Is the Pits
- How To Terminate Temptation
- When Life Seems Like a Prison
- Getting the Most Out of Life
- Maintaining a Clear Conscience
- Living Worthy of Your Name
- The Purpose of Our Problems
- Principles for Peacemaking
- Finding and Doing God's Will
- Requirements for Victorious Living
- Leaving a Lasting Legacy
- When You Are Gathered to Your People
- Profiting from Your Problems
About The Journey Series®
Author Tommy Higle knows that every Bible study is an adventurous journey. The Journey Series® is a library filled with insight and practical lessons that Higle, a seasoned pastor, spent years writing.
The Journey Series® is written for hungry students of God's Word. Each book is a series of lessons designed to be used for personal study, small groups, or Sunday school. Many pastors say they use The Journey Series® as ready-to-preach sermons. Over 12,000 churches have used this wonderful resource.
About the Author
After 47 years of pastoring six churches in Arkansas and Oklahoma, Tommy Higle now focuses on writing and on teaching pastors around the world. His Bible studies, called The Journey Series®, have been used by thousands for churches in all 50 states and at least 25 other countries. More than one and a half million “Journeys” have been sold. Higle is known for clear, simple exposition with practical application.
The Journey Series® is the registered trademark of Tommy Higle Publishers, Inc.