- Equipping Christians to bring a biblical perspective to the important issues of today
Intelligent design is a big topic of debate in the educational, political, scientific, and religious arenas. But why? Is it in opposition to evolution? Does it represent Creationism? Author and national director for Probe Ministries, Kerby Anderson, explores the arguments, the truths, the myths, and the vital questions readers should be asking about intelligent design.
- Is intelligent design science or religion?
- What is the relationship between science and religion?
- Have scientists been able to simulate evolution in the laboratory?
- How did naturalism become the dominant philosophy?
- What don’t evolutionists want to admit?
- Is there a scientific foundation for intelligent design?
- How does intelligent design compare to biblical creation?
- What is the probability that genetic code formed by chance?
With a clear and detailed presentation of information, Anderson guides readers through intelligent design and naturalism to help them form their opinions, enter into the discussion, and stand on a foundation of historical facts, present day findings, and valuable insight.
About the Author
Kerby Anderson hosts the nationally syndicated radio talk show Point of View and is the national director of Probe Ministries. The author of several books, he is a frequent guest on programs such as Prime Time America, The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer, Focus on the Family, and The 700 Club. He is a visiting professor at Dallas Theological Seminary.