- 31 Full-color Maps
- 14 Colorful Charts
Visualize the lands of the Bible.
Trace the steps of Abraham, Moses, Jesus, and Paul.
Sort out the chronology of major epochs of Bible history.
The new Standard Bible Atlas will help you do all this and more! Among the full-page maps and smaller inserts, you'll find 31 colorful maps of the holy land based on high-tech satellite imagery. Added to that are 15 charts - timelines, comparisons, and summaries - that will help you understand and illustrate complex biblical information.
Here's just a sampling of the maps you'll find in this valuable resource:
- The World of Abraham
- The Exodus
- The Twelve Tribes of Israel
- The Divided Kingdom (Israel & Judah)
- Sites from the Ministry of Jesus
- Jerusalem in Jesus' Day
- Paul's Missionary Journeys
- The Seven Churches of Asia in Revelation 2 and 3
The charts are among the most helpful you'll find anywhere and include:
- Chronology of Genesis
- Timeline of Old Testament Events
- Judges of Israel
- Kings and Prophets of Israel & Judah
- Chronological Outline of Selected Events in Matthew
- Chronology of the Life of Jesus
- Chart of the New Testament Epistles
About the Publisher
For more than 145 years, Standard Publishing has been serving the Christian community with products that have but one purpose: bringing the Bible to life! We provide true-to-the-Bible resources that inspire, educate, and motivate people to a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.