- Defines over 10,000 words, persons, events, and places to help you grasp their meaning in a Christian context
- Explores Christian terms related to doctrive, worship, literature, history, music, and much more in over 1,000 pages
- Draws from all Christian traditions
- Written in a readable language for everyday use
- Attractively designed, with over 500 photos, maps, charts, and other illustrations
- Includes cross-references to related entries
- Includes lists and overviews of more than a dozen key items--100 Most Important Events in Christian History, A Century-by-Century Survey, Great Hymns, Key Christian Books and Authors
Nelson's New Christian Dictionary stands as an authoritative, comprehensive, and the most current resource on the entire Christian world. It provides up-to-date information on a host of topics, including its doctrines, creeds, key events and people, worship, music, literature, history, arts, and much more. In short, the reader will find this work a treasury of information.