This seventh volume in the twelve-volume Sermons and Bible Studies contains 15 sermons-Bible studies. Each sermon-Bible study is divided into succinct sub-points for easy reading, study, and delivery. This volume examines the “Glory That Will Follow:”
- The Lord's Coming, a Practical Hope. Critics of His Coming
- Faith's Far-Flung Vision
- The Age of the Church
- One Taken and the Other Left
- Christ's Resurrection
- The Resurrection of the Saints
- The Overcomvers I
- The Overcomvers II
- Conditions of the End Times As It Was in the Days of Noah-of Lot
- The Times of Refreshing and the Times of Restitution
- The Twelve Tribes Restored Under One King
- The Glory of Israel When Christ Returns
- Is Christ's Coming Before or After the Millennium? Does It Matter?
- The Bride, the Lamb's Wife The Righteous-after Death, What?
- The Wicked-after Death, What?
About the Author
Dr. Robert E. Neighbour was born August 10, 1872 in Three Oaks, Michigan and grew up in Dennison, Texas. He was educated at Baylor University and was a classmate of Dr. George W. Truett.
From Baylor, Dr. Neighbour went to serve in Brazil as a missionary, and when he returned to the United States, he was associated with John A. Broadus in evangelistic campaigns for a year.
Neighbour served as the pastor of churches in Dublin, Georgia; Americus, Georgia; Salisbury, North Carolina; Spartanburg, South Carolina; Athens, Georgia; Augusta, Georgia; Macon, Georgia; Elyria, Ohio; and, Vancouver, B.C.
Dr. Neighbour was the author of several books, including: Gems of Gold, The Rider on the White Horse, Pre and Post Millennialism, Books on James, Galatians, Ephesians, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, and numerous booklets on a variety of subjects, such as sanctification, church separation, and prophecy.