A Fourfold Promise (Exodus 29)
- I will MEET you. v. 42.
- I will SPEAK with you. v. 42.
- I will SANCTIFY. v. 44.
- I will DWELL among you. v. 45.
- REDEMPTION. "It is finished." John 19:30.
- RECONCILIATION. "Lord remember me." Luke 23:42.
- REJECTION. "Railed on him." Luke 23:39.
Raised from the Dead
- An only SON. Luke 7:12.
- An only DAUGHTER. Luke 8:42.
- An only BROTHER. John 11:43.
Death and the Lord's Coming
- Death is the penalty for sin. The Lord's coming is deliverance from sin.
- Death is painful. The Lord's coming is delightful.
- Death is looking down and weeping. The Lord's coming is looking up and rejoicing.
- Death is separation. The Lord's coming is a glad reunion.
- Death is our greatest foe. The Coming One is our dearest friend.
- In death I go to be with Him. In the Lord's coming He will take me.
Five Results of Being in Christ
- REGENERATION. "A new creature." II Cor. 5:17.
- UNION. "Abideth in me." John 15:5.
- REST. "Made us sit together." Eph. 2:6.
- SECURITY. "Your life is hid with Christ in God." Col. 3:3.
- VICTORY. "Whosoever abideth... sinneth not." I John 3:6.