Rose Guide to the Tabernacle is a full color, reproducible book on the the Tabernacle of Moses, with clear plastic overlays showing the "tent of meeting." The Tabernacle in the Old Testament was the place where the Israelites worshiped God after the Exodus. Learn how the sacrifices, utensils, and even the structure of the Tabernacle were designed to show us something about God. See the parallels between the Old Testament sacrifices and priests' duties, and Jesus' service as the perfect sacrifice and perfect high priest. Gain insight into the doctrines of sin, creation, salvation, justification, and God's sovereignty.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle shows how—
- The Tabernacle was built
- The Tabernacle sacrifices pointed towards Jesus Christ
- The Tabernacle's design revealed God's holiness and humanity's need for God
- The Ark of the Covenant was at the center of worship.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains the history of the Tabernacle, its sacred objects and activities , while also illuminating deep insight into what Jesus did for his followers during his life, his death and his resurrection. This fantastic resources is great for anyone doing a Tabernacle Bible study or for anyone wanting to dig deeper into the symbolism of the Old Testament.
Rose Guide to the Tabernacle explains—
- The importance of the Feasts of the Bible, such as Shavuot (Feast of Weeks), Rosh HaShanah, Yom Kippur, Sukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) and Hanukkah
- The purpose behind the design of the Tabernacle of Moses: The Courtyard, The Holy Place and The Most Holy Place
- The significance of the sacrifices: Sin Offering, Guilt Offering, Grain/Gift Offering, Burn Offering, and Peace Offering
- The parallels between the Tabernacle, Christ's ministry, and the church
- The symbolism of the Tabernacle's furnishings, such as the Golden Lampstand, the Table of the Bread of Presence, the Altar of Incense, and the Ark of the Convenant
- The garments of the high priest
- Elements of Passover and a "Christian Seder"
Packed with full color Tabernacle pictures and with 8 clear plastic overlays showing inside/outside of the Tabernacle, this is truly a visual journey through the Tabernacle of Moses.
I'm not exaggerating when I say, "wow". This is an absolutely stunning resource on Israel's Old Testament Tabernacle...If you are only able to purchase one resource on the Tabernacle, make it Rose's Guide to the Tabernacle. You will have virtually everything you need for study and further research in this one volume and you definitely will not be disappointed.
The book is very detailed and easy to use...The charts/diagrams are large and colorful and easy on the eyes, and jam-packed with wonderful information. The definition sidebars are also very useful. The overlays are irreplaceable for demonstration purposes...Bravo on a work well done!