Hank Hanegraaff has heard it all. He knows what questions plague believers and nonbelievers. And he's done something about it--he's spelled out the answers. The Bible Answer Book is a simple guide covering 80 of the top questions that the Bible Answer Man has dealt with in his ministry. Topics include parents and kids, religions, difficulty, faith, fear, sin, salvation, and many more issues vital to understanding the path to better understanding God. Each question is approached in Hanegraaff's scholarly, easy-to-understand style, and he even suggests additional sources for readers who want to explore the topics further.
A Few of the Questions Hanegraaff Answers:
- What does it mean to say that the Holy Spirit is in you?
- Why pray if God already knows what we need?
- Must I forgive those who refuse forgiveness?
- Is the tithe for today?
- Is being 'slain in the spirit' consistent with a biblical worldview?
- How should Christians respond to Halloween?
- Is the 'binding and loosing' of demons biblical?
- Does Satan have access to our minds?
- Is it ever morally permissible to lie?
- Is capital punishment biblical?
- Does homosexuality demonstrate that the Bible is antiquated and irrelevant?
- Will there be sex in heaven?
- What distinguishes Christianity from other religions?
- What happens to a person who has never heard of Jesus?
- Is the Qur'an credible?
- Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christian?
- Is Mormonism Christian?
About the Author
Hank Hanegraff has answered thousands of questions during his fifteen years hosting the Bible Answer Man radio broadcast, and The Bible Answer Book addresses some of the most significant. Hank is president of the Christian Research Institute International and author of such award-winning bestsellers as The Prayer of Jesus, Resurrection, and Christianity in Crisis. Hank and his wife, Kathy, life in California and are the parents of nine children.