The 9Marks Healthy Church Library includes 24 helpful tools that focus on the "9 Marks" of a healthy church, including preaching, biblical theology, the gospel, conversion, evangelism, membership, discipline, discipleship and leadership. Each of the books in this wide range of materials offers wisdom and direction regarding the ongoing mission of building a healthy church.
Click the book cover images below to read more about each book and see a sample.
- Finding Faithful Elders and Deacons
- Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church : A Guide for Ministry
- Church Planting is for Wimps : How God Uses Messed-up People to Plant Ordinary Churches That Do Extraordinary Things
- Sound Doctrine : How a Church Grows in the Love and Holiness of God
- What Does God Want of Us Anyway? : A Quick Overview of the Whole Bible
- Church Discipline : How the Church Protects the Name of Jesus
- Church Membership : How the World Knows Who Represents Jesus
- What Is a Healthy Church?
- Am I Really a Christian?
- It Is Well : Expositions on Substitutionary Atonement
- What Is the Gospel?
- The Church and the Surprising Offense of God's Love : Reintroducing the Doctrines of Church Membership and Discipline
- What Is a Healthy Church Member?
- The Gospel and Personal Evangelism
- Guarding One Another: Church Discipline : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Built Upon the Rock: The Church : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Committing to One Another: Church Membership : Healthy Church Study Guides
- God's Good News: The Gospel : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Growing One Another: Discipleship in the Church : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Hearing God's Word: Expositional Preaching : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Leading One Another: Church Leadership : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Reaching the Lost: Evangelism : Healthy Church Study Guides
- Real Change: Conversion : Healthy Church Study Guides
- The Whole Truth About God: Biblical Theology : Healthy Church Study Guides