- Includes King James Version
- Maps, charts, and reconstructions
- Extensive book introductions, commentary notes, and a concordance
- Essays on practical and theological issues
- Feature-length articles on the origin and transmission of the Bible
- A "King's English" glossary of terms
Four hundred years after the King James Version of the Bible was completed, it still ranks as one of the best-selling and most popular Bibles of all time. It separates itself from other translations, and across the centuries it has changed the course of culture and history in profound ways.
The Holman KJV Study Bible honors the beauty and majesty of this beloved translation by presenting the only full-color KJV study Bible available. The study features are all designed to put the emphasis where it must beon making the Scriptures, God's written Word, clear and understandable.
- Holman KJV Study Bible
- King James Version (KJV)