Each volume in the Easy-to-Read Commentary is designed in a practical and convenient way. The comments appear immediately following the text of each verse. Following each section of verses and comments, several paragraphs of "Notes/Applications" interspersed with helpful "Dig Deeper" boxes are offered to help draw some helpful conclusions and points of application of the truths just discussed in the preceding section.
The thoughts and comments are interpretive. However, the essence of the work is devotional. Each paragraph is a result of deep personal meditation and collaborative deliberation. The publisher's work is diligently compared with other original works to avoid unhealthy deviation from godly insights handed down by godly teachers through the ages. The objective is to stir up godly love for God’s truth in the believer’s heart.
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: Daniel : In God I Trust
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: John : The Word Made Flesh
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: Mark : Jesus Christ, Love in Action
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: Romans : Hope of the Nations
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: The General Epistles : A Practical Faith
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: Revelation : Tribulation and Triumph
- Easy-To-Read Commentary: Matthew : A King's Ransom