- Includes Wordsearch 10 and the HCSB Study Bible
- 290 word studies, 141 photographs, 62 timelines, 16 illustrations and reconstructions, and 59 maps
- One-year Bible reading plan
- Winner ECPA 2011 Bible of the Year Award
- Named one of the Best 100 Christian Books Ever Written by Frank Viola
- Bonus: Also includes the Illustrated Life of Jesus
Developed in direct response to what consumer focus groups asked for, only one study Bible delivers more than you'd expect-right where you'd expect it.
When reading a passage in the Bible, you shouldn't have to wonder where to find supporting reference notes and commentary that go along with it. That's why the HCSB Study Bible-featuring approximately 15,000 study notes-is designed so that every clarifying resource is there ready to be used with the biblical text to which it refers. You'll never again forget what you were looking for, because the pertinent note, map, chart, word study, or illustration is already there. And when an even deeper view is desired, there are also introductions for each book, outlines and timelines, a concordance, and more. For the growing believer whose desire is to know Scripture more intimately and live out its loving instruction, the HCSB Study Bible always keeps you and God on the same page.