Pastor Jack Andrews has a passion for equipping and encouraging leaders, teachers, and pastors with scriptural truth. The Jack Andrews Expository Studies do just that. Filled with detailed alliterated outlines, expositions, illustrations, word studies, and applications, the 28 volumes in this bundle will give you the tools you need as you study and preach through the Bible.
Study the Bible with an Experienced Expository Preacher
A pastor and expository preacher for over 14 years, Andrews created The Jack Andrews Expository Studies to help other pastors in sermon creation and understanding of the Bible. Each volume has been preached by Andrews himself after prayerfully and diligently studying each passage. He has a gift of explaining the text clearly and in a personable way. His outlines are a great starting point to create your own sermons, and the personal illustrations and expositions are easy to read and follow, while challenging you to reflect on your own life.
This bundle includes:
- A two-volume study called What the Bible Says About, a doctrinal study that covers subjects like heaven, hell, salvation, the cross, the resurrection, and creation.
- Faith in Him from the Hymns, an expository study on passages used by hymn writers, along with the background and doctrines.
- Rebuilding the Walls, a chapter and verse study of Nehemiah. It covers the theme of rebuilding, such as rebuilding the walls of faith, rebuilding the walls of prayer, rebuilding the walls of worship.
- The Law of the Lord, a study on the ten commandments.
- Spiritual Combat, a study on Ephesians 6, the Armor of God.
- The Wonder Worker, an expository study on miracles of Jesus.
- Verse by verse studies on Jonah, Acts (7 volumes), 1 & 2 Thessalonians, Philippians, 1 Timothy, James, 1 Peter, 1, 2, 3 John, Jude, and Revelation (5 volumes).
Reading these studies is like getting mentored from an experienced pastor and preacher. The Jack Andrews Expository Studies will get you excited about what you are learning and getting to relay it to others.
About the Author
Jack Andrews has served as the full time senior pastor for the last ten years at First Baptist Church of Newberry, Florida. He also served for four years as Senior Pastor at Happy Home Baptist Church in Henagar, Alabama before moving to Newberry. Saved at the age of 24, Andrews was called to preach at the age of 26. He received a bachelor's in theology at Baptist College of Florida. He also received a master's degree in ministry from Liberty University. He lives with his wife and two children in Florida.